Quesada 40th Anniversary Salomon Press

Recently I attended the KC Cigar Festival (more on this later) and included in my gift bag was a Quesada 40th Anniversary Salomon Press stick.


AS you can see in the picture this is no ordinary looking stick and as I smoked it I can also confirm this.

Quesada released this line of cigars to commemorate Manuel Quesada's 40 years in the cigar business. The Salomon Press is a one of two limited edition pressed cigars (of the 6 in the series) featuring the San Andres blend. The key thing is that it is only pressed in the middle.



As I smoked this cigar the thing that I was most impressed with was the constancy. While some reviews state the stick has flavors of nuts, vanilla coffee etc. I only found the stick to be very full bodied with lots of spice.

My only negative comment would be the price ($12.95 US Dollars a stick) which would keep me from enjoying this fine cigar again. However, as only 10,000 were released it is doubtful if I would every find another. So I guess I am most fortunate to have run into this cigar.

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tap and Grill Lake Side Brew Haus

The JT

Pool Bars, Pool Bars and Yet More Pool Bars