The Topsider

Continuing my posts on bars I visited this summer while staying at the lake of the Ozarks will be the Topsider.




Technically speaking we actually were on the Poop Deck which is a multi-level deck featuring a swimming pool. The Topsider is actually the night club part of this establishment and if you go to the web page you can see a nice picture of the old clown that was a hamburger joint on the property for many years. I also would be remiss if I did not mention the Tiki Bar located on the lower lever and is a great place to enjoy a cocktail right on the water.


The food menu was nice and I have to admit that while my brisket nachos are the best the nachos featured here we very good indeed.

Three Olive Vodka is feature at the Topsider and I got a kick out of the specialty cocktail menu titled, "Bikini Removers" 



I have already featured the Marilyn Monroe in one of my Happy Hours and the Usual Suspects that tried it really enjoyed this cocktail.

In any event we had a great wave runner ride and a great time with great company at the Topsider.

Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tap and Grill Lake Side Brew Haus

Pool Bars, Pool Bars and Yet More Pool Bars

The JT