The Topsider

Continuing my posts on bars I visited this summer while staying at the lake of the Ozarks will be the Topsider.




Technically speaking we actually were on the Poop Deck which is a multi-level deck featuring a swimming pool. The Topsider is actually the night club part of this establishment and if you go to the web page you can see a nice picture of the old clown that was a hamburger joint on the property for many years. I also would be remiss if I did not mention the Tiki Bar located on the lower lever and is a great place to enjoy a cocktail right on the water.


The food menu was nice and I have to admit that while my brisket nachos are the best the nachos featured here we very good indeed.

Three Olive Vodka is feature at the Topsider and I got a kick out of the specialty cocktail menu titled, "Bikini Removers" 



I have already featured the Marilyn Monroe in one of my Happy Hours and the Usual Suspects that tried it really enjoyed this cocktail.

In any event we had a great wave runner ride and a great time with great company at the Topsider.

Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

Cigar Infusion

The Key West Cocktail Challenge