Shady Gators

As most of you, my loyal readers know I spent much of the summer on the Lake of the Ozarks at MySideOfTheBar Baypoint. This will not be the last post on the summer, but close.

On Labor Day Central Patti and I along with a couple of the Usual Suspects, S. and S. M. took a wave runner rider over to the Shady Gator. For many years this was our Sunday afternoon hangout as they have better than average - great food and normally on Sunday a couple of bands to listen to.


On this day, while there were no bands and as you can see in the picture the weather was warm and threatening we still had a great time and some great eats. I once again had the gator bites which as I remembered were really good. Another great day on the lake at a lake bar and looking forward to next summer here at the Lake of the Ozarks.

Cheers
The Professor

Post Script: I would like to request that the staff at the Gator to CLEAN YOUR BATHROOMS. They are among the worst I have every used and the smell was pouring over into the dinning area which is an outside deck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

Cigar Infusion

The Key West Cocktail Challenge