Carlos Torano - VAULT

Here is another insightful review from J-Dub @360photography





There were two of us left. He sat across from me, trying to read me. "Five card draw is the only poker I play", I told him. As the dealer dealt what would be our last hand. He looked at his cards and they drew a smile to his unassuming smug face.

I held four cards and only asking for one. His smile turned into a grin, and evil grin, "I don't need any cards", he said with a chuckle. As the dealer slid me my one card, I pulled out my Carlos Torano VAULT. I sparked a flame and lit my VAULT, through the smoke i could see his grin start to fade. He asked, "is that a Torano VAULT", I replied "All In" He adjusted his collar and asked me if I was going to look at my one card. "No" as I drew a long hard draw off my VAULT. With shaking hands he pushed his money in. "Call" he says with a shaky voice. 

With that he laid down a full house. Kings over 7's, but he knew that he had been beat. He paid to see my last card, which I never needed. I had this hand in the VAULT off the deal. 4 aces always beats a full house. With my Carlos Torano VAULT's full body flavor & smooth richness, makes winning taste just that much better. 

J-Dub Scale 8/10

Cheers

Comments

  1. I know this site offers quality dependent articles or reviews and other
    information, is there any other website which presents these information in quality?



    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there are several in the links on this page - Cheers The Professor

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cigar Infusion

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge