Blogs

Blogging is a great way to get your thoughts out, destress and is very easy to do. Simply create a Google Account and away you go. One of my favorite Blogs is SmokesAndBooze. Not only because I am a contributor, but because it is informative and entertaining. Ed Blogs many times a day and his Blogs are always good for a quick read.

So why some of you have asked do I not write for my Blog as opposed to contributing to SmokesAndBooze? Simple, while MySideOfTheBar and SmokesAndBooze cover similar topics we really walk different sides of the street in the same town. I also enjoy using MySideOfTheBar to publish some of my stories.

So here are some of my contributions to SmokesAndBooze (just in case you missed them) and by all means, start following SmokesAndBooze.

The Hemingway Daiquiri

Glenfarclas – An Instant Classic

Templeton Rye

Three Bourbon Reviews

There could be more, but I will let you look for them.

Speaking of stories on MySideOfTheBar Log in next week for Part 1 of “The Transgression”

Here is a snippet

The Transgression Part I

While Sitting at MySideOfTheBar one Sunday afternoon drinking and chatting with the Usual Suspects and some Regulars as a stranger walked I had never seen in this local watering hole before. The only available bar stool was next to me so he asked if the seat was taken and sat down before I could reply.

We started to chat

“We were having some beers and swappin I don’t cares”

The conversation turned to our professions and our background

"Talking politics, blonde and redhead chicks
Old dogs and new tricks, and habits we ain't kicked"

when he started to tell a story about his youth and from the sounds of the story we were about the same age. Well the more he talked the more interesting the story and the less I talked. We all have had our transgressions he continued on…

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cigar Infusion

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge