Fucking Z!

So as you have probably noticed I have been quiet for a couple of weeks enjoying the last 19 days OTR. Over the holiday Central Patti and I were set to walk to breakfast with a couple of the "New Usual Suspects". The canceled at the last hour (to be fair we were imbibing very late (or early) the night/morning before) and I said to Central Patti

"Lets walk anyway, like the ole days"

To which she replied, "Really? Fucking A, B, C, D!"

Now I had been hearing and using the phase "Fucking A" since the early 70's as I am sure you have. (provided you are old enough to remember the 70's) and I have used and heard the phrase "Fucking A, B, C, D for years as well.

However as Central Patti used the phrase I responded to her,

"Fucking Z!"

She looked at me with a quizzical look saying,

"What?"

"I said well for years the Fucking alphabet has only included A, B, C and D at the most. What about Z!"

To which she replied,

"What about it?"

I responded with,

"Well it is about time to expand the Fucking alphabet to include the long forgotten Fucking letter Z"

So there you have it the new catch phase of the year,

Fucking Z!

That's Right!

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cigar Infusion

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge