Mystery Stick

Those of you that enjoy this blog on a regular basis know that we like to sample different alcohols and cigars when the opportunity arises and evaluate them blindly. So I was happy last week when one of the Kansas City TobacPack members (T.G.) provided a couple of sticks. These sticks are part of a secret project that I know much about, however will leave it to T.G. to divulge more information on at a date/time of his choice.





So with knowing nothing about this stick I had a seat here at MySideOfTheBar to evaluate and rate this cigar.

Size: 6  x 52 (a guess)
Easy Light

First Third: This stick had an easy draw and a leather/nutty taste. Also while not a sweet taste it had hits of chocolate, but more of a bakers chocolate taste or some sweet I could not quite put my finger on.

Second Third: Second verse same as the first. Still very smooth and easy draw and consistent flavor patterns with the first third.The cigar was lighter than a straight maduro but still some characteristics of the same.

Third Third: Still easy smoking and smooth as I could see myself sitting in my library in a leather chair with my leather books as a hot chick in leather underwear served me a glass of Whiskey. What I am trying to get at here is this stick was very relaxing, even smoking and provided me with almost 90 minutes of enjoyment on a cool summer day.

Now if you were shooting the breeze with your group of "Usual Suspects" and sipping on a Glass of Four Roses  you could probable get close to two hours out of this stick.

Best of luck to T.G. on his Mystery Project, but I like what I have tried thus far.

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

  1. I agree with the Professor T.G. might be on to somethign. as far as the hot chick in leather underwear serving The Professor a glass of Whiskey, Count me in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cigar Infusion

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge