Paranormal State

Recently here at MySideOfTheBar I was sitting sipping on a Four Roses and surfing through the channels for something interesting to watch. I ran across a show called Paranormal State, a show about the paranormal which seems to focus on exercising demons (and that does not mean aerobics) Now while I cannot really recommend the show I did watch a couple of episodes and it reminded me a little of The Exorcist.

So a few days go by and I came down with my first head cold I have had in a couple of years. I was sitting in motel room in Colorado watching the mountains and feeling miserable despite the copious amounts of bourbon I was consuming  and could not help but remember Paranormal State. A priest came in and performed an exorcism presumingly casting a demon out of a young girl. Now I started to think, if a priest could cast out something as enormous as a demon from some girl, why can priests not cast out colds from the rest  of us? Now that would impress the hell out of me and in the process put a lot of cold medication companies out of business. Of course since I use bourbon as  my cold remedy, I have nothing to worry about.

Cheers
The Proessor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The JT

Tap and Grill Lake Side Brew Haus

Pool Bars, Pool Bars and Yet More Pool Bars