Wobbly Boots BBQ

Seeing that I live in the Mecca of BBQ here in Kansas City I love good BBQ. In other posts I have even named Oklahoma Joe’s as the official BBQ of MySideOftheBar. So why did it take me so long to try one of the Lake of the Ozarks finest? Well logistics is all I can say.

I recently spent a lot of time on the “other side of the lake” and one afternoon being hungry I pulled into Wobbly Boots Roadhouse for something to eat. The place was a bar after my own heart being rustic yet clean.

The menu at Wobbly Boots is very vast and the smell of smoking meat runs throughout As we ordered our drinks we found we had hit happy hour and that all well drinks were only 3 dollars! That in itself is amazing especially after living in K.C. for a couple of years finding a 3 dollar well is nearly impossible.

We both ordered the Smoked Meatloaf which came with sides of green beans with bacon and mashed potatoes covered with homemade gravy that was great. The portions were large and the price was small and you can not ask for more in a lunch that that.

I may need to start naming Official Lake Venues to MySideOfTheBar

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

Cigar Infusion

The Key West Cocktail Challenge