A Bar is Where You Find It

For those of you who follow this blog you know that MySideOfTheBar can be YourSideOfTheBar or someoneelse’s side of the bar. So last weekend I had a little cabin fever and wanted to get out of the house so I decided to go over to Sled Hill across the street and burn some of the wood I had left over from converting my wood burning fireplace to natural gas.


I loaded up the sled I keep here for the grand babies and off I went with both Cigar and Flask in tow.

I started a nice fire, lit up a Kristoff Maduro and drank from my 10 oz flask filled with, what else Four Roses Bourbon.


I chatted with the neighbors about the weather and the fire which was much appreciated by the little ones sledding.

I also helped one stranger look for his titanium wedding ring which he had lost. (no we did not find it) Hum, this sounds familiar, so I guess you should not wear your wedding ring sledding or on the boat doc?

Central Patti joined me and we had a nice afternoon chatting, drinking and smoking by the fire.

So as a reminder, a bar is where you find it. (or in this case where you make it)

Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cigar Infusion

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge