The Rye Vermouth Sour

A while back I purchased a bottle of Dolin Blanc Vermouth. I figured what the hell I had already tried the dry and sweet so why not?


I tried this Vermouth and was more than a little surprised. It actually had a sweet taste and could stand on it's own. So a couple of weeks back I was in the lab looking for a Cocktail to make with it and discovered this recipe.


The Rye Vermouth Sour

1 OZ Rye Whiskey
1 1/4 OZ Dolin Blanc Vermouth
1/2 OZ Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 OZ Simple Syrup
A dash of Angustura Bitters

Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice and give it a good shaking
Pour into a Coup of Martini Glass and garnish with a lemon slice

Happy Mixing

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

Cigar Infusion

The Key West Cocktail Challenge