Brandt's Ice Berg

Recently I walked up to one of our favorite watering holes, Bobbers located at the Alhonna Resort at the 8 MM on the Lake of the Ozarks. While  I was waiting for Central Patti to arrive a nice family came in. The young man who was ordering drinks for the whole famdamily, asked the bartender if she could make an Ice Berg. The bartender replied she had not heard of it, however if he could describe it she could possibly make one.

The young man said all it really was, was a Margarita topped with a Corona. The bartender said, that would not be a problem.


She then said to the young man, "I am not gonna lie to you, this will be on my happy hour special tomorrow."

To which he replied, "Can I at least get credit for it?"

The bartender said, "Sure, what is your name?"

"Brandt!" he said.

And I said, "I am not gonna lie to you, this is gonna be my next drink"

Great drink Brandt!

Cheers
The Professor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

Cigar Infusion

The Key West Cocktail Challenge