Another Bloody Mary Mix

As most of my 10's of readers know I believe anyone or any bar that uses a store bought bloody mary mix is simply being lazy. However, I do feel it is my place to review any new mixes I find from time to time.

Here are my latest discoveries:


The first is from the Kansas City Canning Co. "Pickled Bloody Mary Mix" While it works well in a bloody mary, this mix simply does not have any defining characteristics. You could grab some tomato juice and any spices you have on hand and make a bloody mary just as good if not better.

The second, however is one of the best premixes I have every had. It is simply called "Bloody Mary Mix."  This mix has a great combination of flavors and just the right amount of spices. It comes from the Preservation Canning Company our of Sacramento Calf.

One thing both companies have in common is you can purchase both at the Better Cheddar on the Plaza in KC.  and both have many great items to garnish/enhance your morning cocktails.

Pick up one or both and give them a try and let me know what you think.

Cheers
The Professor

Side Note on Bloody Mary Mix: I found the V8 Bloody Mary mix at the HyVee in Lake Ozark Missouri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge

Cigar Infusion