The Day the Alphabet Ran Out of Letters

I was sitting at MySideOfTheBar last weekend with a few friends, Central Patti, Doc, and C. and M. V. We were in one of the better Martini Bars on the Plaza, The Kona Grill. The Kona is known for good Martini’s and Great Sushi as well as attracting a younger crowd of very, very attractive people. The girls were on one side of the bar chatting with Doc and C. and I were on the other side talking about nothing in particular. However we could not help but notice all the great looking women that kept coming through the door.

One of Central Patti’s and I favorite pass time when we are out is the guessing game; Natural or Enhanced. I am sure you figured out I am talking about womens breasts. I told C. about this game and he and I began to play as each women came through the door.

Now do not for a moment believe that I am being disparaging about what a women does with her body, it is none of my business. However, I do admire all women and the ones coming into the Kono on this day were all absolutely beautiful and most appeared to be Enhanced. So C. said we should add to the game and try to also guess the size. Well I can not say I am all that great at guessing the size, however I agreed to play. If we had a discrepancy we would ask Central Patti and M. after all they were experts in this area.

So we began, B, C, Double D and one we guessed had to be an E if there were such a thing. Then a women came in the door that was drop dead gorgeous and was shall we say HUGE in the chest area. I looked at my friend with a blank look and shoot my head, he glanced at the women and then back to me and said, “There is not enough letters in the alphabet to describe what we just say”.

We both chuckled and went right back to our game, after all so many women, so little time.

Since we are on the topic of women’s breasts here is something I ran across a couple of weeks back.

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Central Patti?

Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the Rails, Clickety Clack

The Key West Cocktail Challenge

Cigar Infusion